Tuesday 29 July 2014

Beginning

This year I started a full time 2 year ministry apprenticeship with my church, and through an organisation called Ministry Training Strategy. Alongside this apprenticeship I am studying a Certificate in Theology and am now starting my second semester. For one of my subjects this semester I am to actively participate in one ministry - observing, doing, reflecting and recording my experience. The ministry that I will be 'using' for this subject are a high school discussion/Bible study group called Mustard.

Starting this semester is a bit overwhelming as I have 3x the amount of study that I had last semester (from 1 subject to 3) and my week is currently packed full, as you could imagine working for the church. Yesterday I plotted my study timetable - what is due when - and this has given me a bit of peace as I just have to follow down the list.

I'm looking forward to how God will grow me in my faith, knowledge and service of others.

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment