Wednesday 25 February 2015

Settling into a New Year

The start of the year provides a chance to set new visions, goals and routines. But it is also a time of uncertainty and lack of rhythm. I am officially 1 month into my second and final year of my MTS Ministry Apprenticeship, and some things have settled into place (such as a thriving KidzBiz ministry), some things are just starting out (my Certificate of Theology studies), and some things are slow to start (Mustard - high school discussion/Bible study group and 1:1's).

It's easy to be discouraged in how little I seem to be doing and how there seems to be a slight resistance to commit to things but I have faith in God that He will work things according to His plan. As I've probably mentioned I like routine, and so not really having a routine can be stressful for me (probably because I don't feel in control) so this time of year is an optimum chance for me to be faithful to the things God has given into my care.

No comments:

Post a Comment