Friday 17 October 2014

A Celebration

Today was H's last Mustard with us as she is now entering her final Year 12 exams. Instead of studying chp 1 of Ruth ('bitterness') we celebrated her contribution to Mustard and the school. I shared a few thoughts comparing secular 'graduation' wisdom and what God has to say to us. I have grown to know and love H and seen her mature in her faith and understanding of being a disciple of Jesus.

As she was the student leader, the face of Mustard in the school, this does leave the question of who will God provide to be the new student leader? Someone who loves God and loves to know Him, someone who can put time and effort into the people side of Mustard. I look forward to seeing who God chooses for this role.

(On a side note - I've been sick this week and I hate being weak and frail! It's hard to recuperate and allow myself to rest because I see everything I 'need' to or 'should' be doing. Please pray that I will be wise in my recuperation and know what things to let slide for a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment