Monday 27 October 2014

Sharing Life

I love meeting with women and sharing life together! On Friday H and I were finally able to catch up and debrief the last few weeks of Mustard and how she was feeling about going into exams and the year ahead. We were able to celebrate some potential opportunities for next year. Most importantly we shared how the gospel is working in our life today.

This is something that I've recently been challenged on - to consider how God is working in my life and smoothing out my rough edges to be more in likeness to Christ. When I meet with women I'm challenged and encouraged by the responses to this discussion, so often what they struggle with is what I too struggle with. And together we can turn to Christ and echo Paul in Romans 7, "Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ!" I'm holding on to the hope of renewal and perfection that all believers will one day experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment